What does ACH stand for?
- In banking, ACH stands for Automated Clearing House, which is a network that coordinates electronic payments and automated money transfers. ACH is a way to move money between banks without using paper checks, wire transfers, credit card networks, or cash. We use ACH for electronic contributions.
What is Electronic Contribution?
- It is an automatic transfer program that allows you to make contributions to Catholic Social Services of Southern Nebraska without writing a check.
What are the advantages of Automatic Electronic Contributions?
- It saves you time! It simplifies your life! It also helps Catholic Social Services stabilize their budget and save money.
How is my Electronic Contribution automatically deducted from my account?
- Once you authorize the transfer, your specified contribution is electronically transferred directly from your checking or savings account to Catholic Social Services’ account.
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
- Your contribution will be deducted from your account on the dates you specify.
If I don’t write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
- Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date.
Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
- Your bank statement gives you an itemized list of electronic transfers. It is your proof of contribution.
Is Electronic Transfer risky?
- It is less risky than a check contribution. It can’t be lost, stolen, or destroyed in the mail, and it has an extremely high rate of accuracy.
What if I change bank accounts?
- Simply contact Catholic Social Services of Southern Nebraska for a new authorization form.
How much does Electronic Contribution Cost?
What if I try Electronic Contribution and I don’t like it?
- You can cancel your authorization for an electronic contribution at any time by notifying us in writing.
How do I sign up for Electronic Contribution?
I still have questions! How do I get the answers?