Thank you for your interest in donating items to Catholic Social Services of Southern Nebraska. To better serve and uphold the dignity of our clients, we have established guidelines for our donation program. Thank you for your support!
We ask that all potential donors of larger items (dropoff or pickup) fill out the screening form below.
Pickup guidelines and details:
- The items MUST be set outside / in the garage. If not, no pickup. Under no circumstances will CSS staff enter the home of a donor.
- Our pickup service is free of charge within the Lincoln city limits.
- Our maximum pickup radius is 75 miles outside of Lincoln. Mileage is calculated from our offices at 2241 O St., Lincoln NE, 68510. There will be a $2 per mile charge, payable to our delivery drivers at the time of pickup (cash, check, or charge accepted). We will confirm the amount with you at the time of scheduling.
- Items we are unable to accept include:
- Built-in Appliances
- Entertainment Centers
- Exercise Equipment (treadmills, etc.)
- Gas Appliances
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Organs & Pianos
- Tubed Televisions
- Upholstered items damaged with rips, tears, stains, cracks, pet hair
- Items that impose a safety hazard to our team or your property