Thank you for your interest in donating items to Catholic Social Services of Southern Nebraska!
Please click here for specific details regarding dropping off items at our regional thrift store locations, including hours and donation guidelines for each location.
- Fabric and Clothing items only, any condition (clothes, belts, shoes, purses, drapes, bedding, blankets, sleeping bags, etc.) may be dropped off at our trailer locations as well (click the name for location details via Google Maps):
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ (Lincoln) *please note, this is currently not a full-time location*
- North American Martyrs (Lincoln)
- St. John Church (Lincoln)
- St. Michael Church (Lincoln)
- St. Peter Church (Lincoln)
- St. Wenceslaus (Wahoo)
- Ceresco location (coordinated with the Knights of Columbus St. Mary & St. Patrick Council, Davey)
We recycle fabric and clothing items that are not useable, including purses, belts, and shoes.
If you are unable to drop off your clothing donations at one of the above trailers because it is gone or locked, please click here and contact us immediately (be sure to list the location and date/time of your attempt) so we can investigate the issue- thank you!
If you need a receipt for a past donation please click here.
Please remember... we must pay to take unusable non-fabric and clothing items to the landfill (instead of using our funds to help the poor). Please do not leave donations outside our doors or fences after business hours.
Thank you sincerely for your generosity and giving spirit!
Donation Receipts are available for you to use for eligible tax deductions- ask for one at the time of donation.
To donate furniture and major appliances, we offer a dropoff and pickup service (varies by office location- see below for details).
PLEASE NOTE: All Lincoln furniture and major appliance donations MUST be done via dropoff at our warehouse or pickup from your location.
- To schedule a dropoff or pickup from our Lincoln location, click here for the Lincoln online form. Please note that our Lincoln pickup service is free within Lincoln city limits and $2 per mile outside of city limits (maximum 75-mile radius).
- To schedule a pickup from our Hastings office, please click here for the Hastings online form.
To schedule a dropoff at our Auburn thrift store (furniture and larger items), please click here for the Auburn online form. We do NOT offer an Auburn pickup/delivery service at this time.